ML-OA-WIFI – Option board
Auxiliary board to add WiFi capabilities to an ML-417 data logger
The ML-417 data logger is designed to monitor off-grid locations by cellular internet communication, but by adding an ML-OA-WIFI board its alternatively possible to make use of a WiFi network instead. The supported protocols are MQTT(S), HTTP(S), native YDOC-TCP and NTP. Remote configuration thru WiFi is supported as well.
The theoretical maximum range with “free-line of-sight” between ML-OA-WIFI and Access Point is 400m, the real range is largely dependent on the the sensitivity and transmission power of the Access Point and interference from other devices sending radio waves.
- WiFi standard: 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11b/n/g
- Authentication: WPA/WPA2 PSK
- Range: <400m
- Antenna: Internal (Attention: mall-forming it will degrade its RF-performance)
- Transmit power: +19dBm
- Sensitivity: -96dBm
- Protocols: MQTT(S), HTTP(S), native secure YDOC-TCP
- TLS support: 1, 1.1 & 1.2 (without certificates)
Discover the possibilities
Want to know more about what YDOC can do to help you with your quest for the right data logger? Do not hesitate to get in contact.