1. Home
  2. Docs
  3. FAQ(s)
  4. Electrical
  5. Replace T 2A fuse on mainboard

Replace T 2A fuse on mainboard

Q: The fuse on the mainboard has gone defect. Type: “T 2A”.

A:  The fuse can be replaced. Order a 2A, fast acting fuse, “0453002.MR”, from manufacturer “Littlefuse”, at your local electronics store.

T: Before replacing the fuse, pull the power cord (the red and black cable) from the main board.

The fuse is located at number “2” on the main board. (Data Logger Manual, section “models and editions”).

How can we help?