Last updated date: 24-04-2023
Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
Why we collect information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide you with the required service
- Invoice you for our services
- Respond to your questions or comments
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Website and Services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website and Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website and Services
- Generate user statistics
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the websites and application, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
- Exercise our rights resulting from the agreement
We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless the further processing of the personal data is compatible with the purposes for which this data was originally processed.
What information do we collect?
To use our Website and Services, we ask for the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
- Your Company name
- Your telephone number
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
YDOC B.V. offer a newsletter. That way, you are fully informed of news and development. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Via the links in the bottom of our newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected from here. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- Back-ups of the data and employee confidentiality statements
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above. In no event will the personal data be stored longer than five years.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data. We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can adjust your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
For any questions
Please contact email@example.com